Saturday, December 13, 2008

Our house is pretty quiet these last few days. The girls are still here in all of their girl glory, but last week we had some special Ohio visitors (Jamie's sister and fam) and our house was full--There were 4 adults and 7 kids age 7 and under. ;) We had a great time showing them our MN world and it was great to get some quality time with all of them.

Dustin tackled several of our house "safety violations"....

The two toddler terrors took turns taking treats off each others trays...



Isabelle and Kaylee played and played and played...



We took down at least five of the 6 pack and a pounds from Taco Johns...Dustin is quite obsessed.


My girl Lydia (who calls me "mom") She is crazy, but cute...


Aunt Penny spared me a week of helping Tori with homework....Thank you!


And Carter...well, the picture just says it all...


I spent lots of time loving on my new nephew, Abraham James (he and I even snuck in a nap by the light of the Christmas tree with Christmas music serenading us) mmmm...Christmas heaven!!!!



WE LOVE OUR COUSINS!!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't recall a May family visit blog after our trip to MN. I see we are not loved as much and you did not enjoy our visit. Yet, you want us to return? Hmmmmm....

Unknown said...

This was SO sweet! How did you like having all that little boy energy around? Enough to welcome one to your home? GREAT! Let me know when I can send Kaishon over for a visit.

I need Penny to come help me with homework too. It is our most stressful hour of the day : ) followed just barely by the hour of us getting ready in the morning. At least your girls like school! That would be blissful : )

Karen said...

Gee, I wonder who the anonymous post was from? I am glad you had a great time with the Hoffman family but we are sure glad they are back. I missed my "neices" and "nephews" while they were gone. Wish you all could move here and have your ministry so that I could spend more time with your girls as well.
Maybe one of these days I will get to come up and you can introduce me to Taco Johns.
God Bless,
Karen

Full of JOY said...

Adorable!! So adorable! I love family! And I love your family!!

Richardson Family said...

so cute, I loved your Christmas card too!

Heidi said...

You've been tagged Gretchen. I know... one of everyone's favorite things. Just see my blog for details.

Anonymous said...

Looks like special sweet times!!!