Sunday, December 21, 2008

I was tagged and my assignment from Heidi was to post the 6th picture from the 6th picture folder on my computer and give you a little background. Like Heidi, my 6th folder only had 4 pictures, so I am just posting all of them.

What you are seeing is from February 4, 2008. It was not a special outing or a special day, just a glimpse into the usual to me, but unusual to most, regular happenings in our house with 3 girls in the middle of a long Minnesota winter when creativity is running wild. I think the girls were playing horse and I am not sure what Macie was exactly..she may have been a disobedient horse who needed to get back into the stable or just an innocent bystander. But as you can see she plays right along with the big girls and apart from the apparent risks she takes to her own life, she seems to have a pretty good time. I would also like to note that Tori is NOT wearing her own pajamas, and I was apparently not in the mood to fight that battle, so excuse the extra snugness on her boo-tay. And the last note, unfortunately for you, what you don't get from the pictures is the sound of hearty laughter and uncontrollable giggles that accompany the games the girls play--it is one of the sweetest sounds in all my life and one I hope echoes through our house a long time.

Thanks for tagging Heidi...I always enjoy a stroll down memory lane.






I am also a rule follower...so I will tag 4 more people:

1. Tara Chapman (just cuz...I know you are a sucker for these games)
2. Amy Johnson Samo (it has been waaaayyyy too long since your last post)
3. Becky Leatherman Adams (because you love stuff like this and take great pictures)
4. Amy DeMaranville Bottomly (an excuse to see a cute picture of Silas)

Oh and Jamie wanted me to tag Eric, because HE SAID all you do is post pictures anyway....


Your instructions:
1. Find your sixth picture folder and in that folder, the sixth picture
2. Post it on your blog with some of the background of the picture
3. Tag four others and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they've been tagged

4 comments:

Eric said...

Myself and a couple others have decided that Jamie is a very judgmental blogger. All I have to say to him is, at least I post SOMETHING (abs) on my blog about 8 times more frequently than him. Maybe if he'd stop judging others' blogs, he'd find some time to write (or photo blog) a few of his own.

Jamie said...

in my defense...i posted four blogs on three separate sites last week. ba humbug to ERIC (abs) and his "couple others" that he is either making up or they are too scared to identify themselves. and just a reminder - you ERIC (abs) are the original blog nazi!

I will have a blog every day this week in honor of Eric Beavers.

Full of JOY said...

I am so happy to see Tori wearing those PJ's! I remember those moments well...and crack up because I actually gave them to Ronsi!! HAHA!!

Unknown said...

I am going to get right on this : ).