Monday, July 07, 2008

Develop interest in life as you see it; in people, things, literature, music - the world is so rich, simply throbbing with rich treasures, beautiful souls and interesting people. Forget yourself.
--Henry Miller

























I have come to discover a world of beauty on my visits to Ohio. Beauty in the places I visit, beauty in the traditions and history that have played such a big part of Jamie's life, and most of all, beauty in the people. As Jamie calls them "his people". There is not enough space to post all the pictures of the beautiful souls I have come to know there, but it was good to be with them this past week. Thanks Ohio for a great week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you have been blessed by so many people to love in your life!

Karen said...

Thanks for sharing those pictures. They brought tears to my eyes since everyone in those pictures are so special to me as well!!! We loved having you here and can't wait until Thanksgiving. Maybe it will be a nice fall day and we can go to Slate Run this time?
God Bless,
Karen

Anonymous said...

They are beautiful people. They just made my day : ). I am glad that your vacation was so wonderful. Love, BL