Sunday, July 10, 2011

And then there were 2....

Tori left this morning for camp. It is her first time going and it is the first time she and Isabelle will be separated for more than a sleepover night. Macie fell asleep on Tori's lap last night and the three of them attempted to all sleep in the same single bed until poor Mace got bumped (or fell) to the floor. They don't always act like they love each other, but what is most true is they are the best of friends and I kind of love that.



Being the firstborn, Tori is typically experiencing things in life first. After she went to school the first time she immediately came home and played school with Isabelle, teaching her all about what was to come. I can already guess that "camp" is going to be the next new world of make believe when she returns; another adventure that Tori will teach them all about (if Ponsi and Mace can survive each other this week without their mother hen).

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I cried when I read her goodbye note. Oh my goodness. I can't believe she is going away for one whole week. I will pray for her every day. I hope she has so much fun. Kaish has camp next week but it is just 9-3. I had to practically force him to go. He is such a different type of child : ) Naji wanted to go to camp in the beginning of the summer but last week he begged me not to send him. He said he is going to play video games while Kaish is gone and that will be better than camp : ) We will see. I might force him.

Richardson Family said...

so sweet! I hope she has fun.

Tara said...

Camp! Awesome! And what a good big sister.