Friday, September 03, 2010

Tori thought the highlight of the last weekend before school starting was going to be watching the premiere of Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam, but little does she know that tomorrow she is going to have a surprise sleepover with her BFF Abegail. Abegail moved to D.C. a year ago and Tori has never really recovered. :( She is going to freak out and I can't wait!

Praise the Lord that Abegail's dad is a crazy Twins fan and is coming in to watch them play in their new stadium!

Pics to follow....:)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness. This made me scream with delight. I LOVE girls. Love. Love. Love! I am just imagining their happy sleepover : ). I hope it is a wonderful surprise.

Do you know any great photographers near you? My blogging friend Trudy lives close to you and she wants a good photographer. I told her I would ask around. And you are the only person I could ask : ). I suppose I could ask on facebook. I don't always love doing status updates though. I get a complex when no one answers. I think I have some issues.

All I know is that I am glad you are still my friend despite my issues! XO

So happy for Tori! I just told Kaishon and he is happy for her too!