Thursday, November 19, 2009

grandma and papa came to town this past weekend. i am pretty sure they played close to 100 games of quiddler, skip-bo and racko. we love when they come to visit. it means a lot of love for the girls, a lot of good conversations and laughter, and a lot of yummy food (we are talking about phil, here). thanks phil and sue for traveling out to see us. we love you so much!



macie just fell in love with this mickey mouse stool in an antique store in stillwater. she could have sat there forever reading old golden books.

7 comments:

Amy said...

That Macie is so stinkin' cute! Looks like you guys had a fabulous time. :)

Unknown said...

This was such a happy post. You wouldn't think it would make me cry, right? Tears are pouring down my cheeks! Maybe it was the UNDERWEAR on the baby! Maybe it was the memories of card games with my Grammy! Maybe it was Jamie's arm around his Mama. Whatever it was, I just loved it. I don't love that my eyes are all wet and ridiculous looking now though.

I am glad they came to visit. I wish they all lived in your town with you. And your Mom and Dad too.

Dan, Heather, and Bjorn said...

Love the pic of family game time. Too sweet.

Full of JOY said...

A time filled with countless sweet things, indeed!

Anonymous said...

sweet!

Heidi said...

So glad they got to visit for a long weekend! What a yummy, delightful thing! (BTW, Love the new blog background too!)

Anonymous said...

lovely little panties. now take them off.