Tuesday, April 29, 2008
1. Dropped Tori off at school
2. Dropped the Corolla off at the mechanic
3. Worked for Anna Worner & Associates
4. Got Subway (thanks again Phil and Sue) and brought it to Tori's school for lunch
5. Jump roped on the playground with Tori and her friends (I still got it baby) =)
6. Picked up some groceries--(Macie needed more milk, of course)
6. Talked to Jamie (and Eric sort of) on Skype
7. Folded some laundry
8. Picked Tori up from the bus
9. Chatted with a friend I have been wanting to catch up with
10. Took the girls to Bar Abilene in Uptown for dinner (kids eat free- our bill was $9.59 before tip and we had chips, salsa, mac & cheese, chicken strips, fries, hickory burger, onion rings, fresh fruit and 2 sundaes with cherries on top) AMAZING!
11. Stopped at Lower Penn Lake Park to look at the water and run down the hill Little House on the Prairie style (Tori's words- "That was so refreshing")
12. Watched American Idol with the girls
13. Voted for Jason (for Jamie), David Cook (for Tori), Syesha (for Isabelle), and Brooke (for me) Sorry David A--as Isabelle put it after the "America" song- "he is so- 'oh brother' ".
13. Put the girls to bed
14. Lost my temper (this is total access) cuz the girls were not going to bed easily
15. Said I was sorry and kissed them good night
16. Uploaded pictures and Updated the blog
17. Sweet Dreams. =)
See you tommorrow.
p.s. Can you see why having a normal dinner is so difficult...
...we should have never gotten Macie that gophone!
Posted by gretchen at 8:44 PM