Monday, February 04, 2008

I have never heard of this before in the blog world, but my blog well is dry so why not? I was tagged by Amy...

8 things I'm passionate about:
1. Jesus
2. Jamie and the girls
3. My family (by blood, by marriage, by Jesus)
4. Speaking Truth
5. Journaling (leaving a written legacy for my kids)
6. Women (in a totally pure way, but there are too many areas I am passionate about so I had to shorten it)
7. Being Hospitable
8. Ohio State Football (Go Bucks!)

8 things I want to do before I die:
1. See my girls all growed up
2. Adopt some aged child/children (maybe a boy) from some place (this is all very sketchy)
3. Travel places I have never been
4. Learn to speak Spanish
5. Take the girls to Disneyworld
6. See the dreams of GC and Consumed continue to come to fruition
7. Finish the laundry. (I am running short on answers)
8. Live downtown in a loft

8 things I say often:
1. Jame
2. Maso, Butters, Ronsi Ponsi, Tor, Tor-Dor
3. Stop Whining
4. Sweet thing
5. The church building or the church is the people
6. What's that?
7. kisses
8. He/ she is on my team

8 TV shows you recently watched
1. American Idol
2. Miss Spider's Sunny Patch
3. 30 Rock
4. Little Bear
5. Survivor
6. Sportscenter
7. Wow! Wow! Wubzy!
8. The Office

8 Artists I never tire of listening to:
1. Charlie Hall
2. Nickel Creek
3. Brad Kilman
4. Sarah McLachlan (especially her Christmas album)
5. Country- whatever
6. Indigo Girls
7. Norah Jones
8. Dave Matthews Band (this is Jamie's fault)


8 things that attract me to my friends:
1. Down to earth
2. Sincere
3. You cry easily...you're in
4. You laugh easily...you are also in, especially if you laugh at your own jokes =)
5. Loyal
6. Humble
7. Friendly
8. Common Interests

8 Things I learned in 2007
1. I am assertive, especially when I feel attacked and that is NOT a bad thing.
2. I love having older women in my life and being an older woman to younger women.
3. Macie's smile can brighten anyone's day.
4. I can bring forth food from the ground (this was quite empowering).
5. All day school makes kids old.
6. Tori is good at soccer and Isabelle, well, she looks really cute in her uniform--and that is okay cuz that is how God made them.
7. God wants me to make a difference in this world and I can.
8. I turn into a junior high girl when I see The Ohio State University Football team.

Who am I gonna tag?
1. Tara
2. Abs
3. Lisa and/or Eric
4. Chuck
5. Heidi
6. Marissa

If you are sad your name is not included just keep this in mind a. I did not think you would participate or b. you are hiding your blog life from me (come out of the secret blog closet).

6 comments:

Full of JOY said...

so this means i am tagged?? hhmm...i feel my next post coming...

BTW- i love that you're the older woman in my life- you'll always be the best head counselor...yeah retreat soon!! :)

Amy said...

YAH! You played!

I am especially drawn to your desire to adopt some age of child from somewhere...This is very vague, but I like it.

Anonymous said...

I thought this was brilliant : )! Perhaps because your life is so brilliant. I never heard of the kid shows you watch. My kid must be too old. Maybe I will tune in today so I can relate better with you : ). Love, Becky

Chuck said...

Thanks for continuing the game of tag, I've enjoyed reading the other "taggies" posts!

Heidi said...

So, was just re-reading this and the adoption thing I did not know about you either! I love it! I realize you probably wrote it open-ended on purpose... not knowing, but it's a very cool "want".

Dan, Heather, and Bjorn said...

Seriously? You're going to adopt some poor child and force them to listen to Charlie Hall? There must be some organization that will step in and stop this kind of maltreatment from happening! Aha...I'll start the PAAKAMTLTCH organization.
P.eople
A.gainst
A.dopting
K.ids
A.nd
M.aking
T.hem
L.isten
T.o
C.harlie
H.all